|Published:||May 05, 2010 6:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 05, 2010 6:43 PM EDT|
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Pennsylvania store says it has video of the suspect in the failed Times Square car bombing buying fireworks there. Bruce Zoldan is president of Ohio-based Phantom Fireworks.
He says Faisal Shahzad bought fireworks from the company's showroom in Matamoras, Pa., within the last eight weeks.
Zoldan told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Shahzad bought a consumer-grade product that was not nearly powerful enough to detonate a bomb.
He also says Shahzad was captured on surveillance video. The suspect also had to show his driver's license and fill out an application in order to buy the fireworks. He says authorities told him not to make the video public.
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Officials: 1 dead, 2 missing from migrants' raft
- Elian Gonzalez makes 1st trip abroad since 2000
- '127 Hours' figure arrested on assault charges
- Government sells remaining stake in GM
- Jury selected in Montana newlywed killing case
- Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban for decade
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine