|Published:||Apr 29, 2010 5:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2010 5:20 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND, Ohio - Police say an 8-year-old boy has been found hog-tied with duct tape and tied to a coffee table in a Cleveland home as his mother slept. They've removed nine children from the home.
Officers received a call before dawn Thursday from a 15-year-old boy, who said his mother makes his sister tie his brother up every night or she gets beaten. They say they found the younger boy on the floor with his hands and feet bound behind his back with tape and a shoelace around his neck. They say his feet were tied to the table.
Police say the boy's discolored hands indicate he may have been tied up for some time. The mother and a man were asleep. They were taken into custody. No charges have been filed. The children have been placed in county custody.
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect