|Published:||Apr 13, 2010 6:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2010 6:04 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - Debate will continue on a Senate measure to restore unemployment benefits to hundreds of thousands of jobless people.
Four Republicans joined Democrats in killing a GOP filibuster. Opponents say the measure's $9 billion price tag will be tacked on to the deficit.
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Parents of Ga. teen found dead in mat want inquiry
- Jury acquits ex-cop in fatal post-Katrina shooting
- Report: Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported
- Sebelius sees 'positive trends' on health care site