|Published:||Apr 13, 2010 6:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2010 6:04 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON (AP) - Debate will continue on a Senate measure to restore unemployment benefits to hundreds of thousands of jobless people.
Four Republicans joined Democrats in killing a GOP filibuster. Opponents say the measure's $9 billion price tag will be tacked on to the deficit.
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- NOAA predicts another busy hurricane season
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Suspects in Soldier Killing Par of Prior Investigation
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect
- Muslim hardliners ID London terror suspect
- Storm took town's youngest as it swept through
- Study: Amphibians disappearing at alarming rate