|Published:||Nov 26, 2012 10:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2012 7:31 AM EST|
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Philadelphia wide receiver DeSean Jackson and defensive tackle Fletcher Cox both left the Eagles' game against Carolina with injuries and the team said they would not return.
Jackson suffered a sternum injury in the first quarter Monday night. Cox suffered a lower back/tailbone injury. X-rays on both players were negative.
The Eagles were already playing without quarterback Michael Vick and running back LeSean McCoy because of concussions.
Carolina running back Jonathan Stewart injured an ankle in the third quarter and his return was questionable..
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Prater\'s 64-yard FG
- Cards fear Mathieu has torn ACL
- Niners edge Seahawks on Dawson\'s last-minute FG
- Shanahan wanted to quit?
- Peterson injured
- Saints regain NFC South lead, end Panthers\' streak at eight
- Week 14 injuries: Welker leaves with concussion
- Skins eye Baylor\'s Briles if/when Shanahan fired
- Report: Gronk tears ACL
- Big days for Palmer, Fitzgerald keep Cardinals on roll