|Published:||Nov 13, 2012 4:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 14, 2012 7:32 AM EST|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tampa Bay linebacker Quincy Black will miss the remainder of the season after injuring his neck making a tackle.
The Buccaneers have said they expect Black to recover from a collision with San Diego's Ryan Mathews, but that the sixth-year pro is experiencing some complications with his left arm.
Black was carted off the field after tackling Mathews during Tampa Bay's victory over the Chargers on Sunday. He was taken to a hospital for observation and later released. He was placed on injured reserve Tuesday
Black started five games and finished with 32 tackles.
The Bucs also announced defensive end Ernest Owusu and receiver Diondre Borel have been signed to the practice squad. Tight end LaMark Brown and receiver Dale Moss were released from the practice squad.
- Giants FB Hynoski (MCL) to have surgery Friday
- Cards sign third-round pick Mathieu to 4-year deal
- Titans TE Barden\'s DUI case thrown out of court
- Crabtree starts healing after surgery: I\'ll be back
- Steelers TE Miller: I might be ready for opener
- Seattle QB Wilson: Harvin\'s talent off the charts
- RG3 makes throws, \'looks good\' at Skins practice
- Richardson may sit until camp with muscle pull