|Published:||Nov 08, 2012 7:58 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2012 7:31 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Indianapolis Colts will be without defensive end Robert Mathis and two starting offensive linemen for Thursday night's game at Jacksonville.
Mathis had been listed as questionable with a back injury. It is the fourth game Mathis has missed this season.
The Colts also are without offensive tackle Winston Justice (knee) and center Samson Satele (back). Both were injured in last week's win against Miami and had been questionable.
Defensive end Clifton Geathers, tight end Coby Fleener and cornerbacks Vontae Davis and Jerraud Powers also are inactive for Indy.
The Jaguars are without starting cornerback Rashean Mathis, who also missed last week's game. Also inactive for Jacksonville: receiver Anthony Armstrong, safety Dwight Lowery, running back Maurice Jones-Drew, fullback Greg Jones, guard/center Steve Vallos and defensive tackle Jeris Pendleton.
- Patriots on losing Gronkowski: We\'ve done it before
- Report: Snyder won\'t influence Skins\' QB decision
- Titans\' Munchak says job security \'not a concern\'
- Week 15 playoff scenarios: Saints win, they\'re in
- Officiating VP: Big Ben lateral would have stood
- Report: Dolphins probe likely to drag into 2014
- Week 16 flex: Bears-Eagles bumps Pats-Ravens
- Cards\' Dansby: Dolphins were disrespectful to me
- Rodgers admits pain, collarbone healing slowly
- Trestman: Cutler is Bears starter when healthy