|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 4:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 7:31 AM EST|
MIAMI (AP) - The Miami Dolphins and owner Stephen Ross are donating $500,000 to the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York to support Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The Dolphins will also donate to the American Red Cross net proceeds from the sale of tickets for Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans purchased beginning Thursday.
Ross is chairman of Related Companies, a real estate company in New York City.
- Accorsi thought Eli could be better than Peyton
- Report: Revis pays Barron $50K for No. 24 jersey
- Gleason accepts apologies from fired Atlanta jocks
- Rookie Symposium to address sexual orientation
- Report: Hernandez questioned in homicide probe
- Design concept for new Falcons stadium approved
- Report: Gronkowski back surgery called successful
- Freed Johnson pleads case for one last NFL shot
- Seattle G Moffitt pleads guilty to disorderly conduct