|Published:||Nov 07, 2012 6:14 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2012 7:31 AM EST|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - Cornerback Richard Marshall has been placed on injured reserve by the Miami Dolphins, who also claimed cornerback Brandon McDonald off waivers.
Marshall started four games then missed the past four with a back injury. Nolan Carroll has been starting in his place.
McDonald was released Tuesday by Tampa Bay, and Miami is the fifth team for the six-year veteran. He has started two games this season and 31 in his career.
- Accorsi thought Eli could be better than Peyton
- Report: Revis pays Barron $50K for No. 24 jersey
- Gleason accepts apologies from fired Atlanta jocks
- Rookie Symposium to address sexual orientation
- Report: Hernandez questioned in homicide probe
- Design concept for new Falcons stadium approved
- Report: Gronkowski back surgery called successful
- Freed Johnson pleads case for one last NFL shot
- Seattle G Moffitt pleads guilty to disorderly conduct