|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 11:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
CHICAGO (AP) - Detroit Lions receiver Nate Burleson has left Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears because of an injured right knee.
Burleson was injured on a hit by Tim Jennings after a 16-yard catch in the third quarter with the Bears up 13-0. He did not return. The Lions lost safety Amari Spievey to a concussion.
- Patriots on losing Gronkowski: We\'ve done it before
- Report: Snyder won\'t influence Skins\' QB decision
- Titans\' Munchak says job security \'not a concern\'
- Week 15 playoff scenarios: Saints win, they\'re in
- Officiating VP: Big Ben lateral would have stood
- Report: Dolphins probe likely to drag into 2014
- Week 16 flex: Bears-Eagles bumps Pats-Ravens
- Cards\' Dansby: Dolphins were disrespectful to me
- Rodgers admits pain, collarbone healing slowly
- Trestman: Cutler is Bears starter when healthy