|Published:||Oct 21, 2012 11:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
The New England Patriots (4-3) beat the New York Jets 29-26 on Sunday to move into sole possession of first place in the AFC East. Rob Ninkovich recovered a fumble by Mark Sanchez after Stephen Gostkowski kicked a 48-yard field goal in overtime as the Patriots held on for the win.
The day started with all four teams tied at 3-3, but the Jets (3-4) and the Buffalo Bills lost, while the Miami Dolphins were idle.
In other NFL action on Sunday, the Steelers beat the Bengals 24-17, the Texans trounced the Ravens 43-13, the Giants defeated the Redskins 27-23, the Packers beat the Rams 30-20, the Saints topped the Buccaneers 35-28 and the Colts beat the Browns 17-13.
Here's a gallery of photos from Sunday's games:
- Bears done with Cutler after \'13?
- Report: OT Martin to be traded to highest bidder
- Steeler says he mistook Starks\' butt for football
- Tomlin, Harbaugh reported as Texas candidates
- Teammate: Rodgers takes first-team practice reps
- Playing Sunday?
- RG3 benched for Cousins
- Bradshaw hates idea of cold-weather Super Bowl
- Welker ruled out of Thursday game vs. Chargers
- Madden: It\'s baloney