|Published:||Oct 18, 2012 9:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Seattle Seahawks linebacker Malcolm Smith left Thursday night's game at San Francisco with a concussion.
Smith went down when he made a hard, helmet-first tackle on 49ers return man Ted Ginn Jr. on the opening kickoff and was helped off the field. The Seahawks later announced that Smith would not return to the game.
The teams came into the divisional game tied for first place in the NFC West with 4-2 records.
- Bears done with Cutler after \'13?
- Report: OT Martin to be traded to highest bidder
- Steeler says he mistook Starks\' butt for football
- Tomlin, Harbaugh reported as Texas candidates
- Teammate: Rodgers takes first-team practice reps
- Playing Sunday?
- RG3 benched for Cousins
- Bradshaw hates idea of cold-weather Super Bowl
- Welker ruled out of Thursday game vs. Chargers
- Madden: It\'s baloney