|Published:||Oct 12, 2012 5:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 13, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - Miami Dolphins cornerback Richard Marshall and reserve running back Daniel Thomas have been ruled out of Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams.
Marshall will miss his second consecutive game because of a back injury. Thomas suffered his second concussion of the season in last Sunday's win at Cincinnati.
Linebacker Kevin Burnett was limited in practice Friday and listed as questionable because of an ankle injury.
Running back Reggie Bush (knee), receiver Brian Hartline (quadriceps), cornerback Nolan Carroll (Achilles) and safety Reshad Jones (back and heel) were listed as probable. All participated fully in practice.
Carroll is expected to start for Marshall. Thomas' absence likely means more carries for rookie Lamar Miller.
- Cutler \'progressing\' but won\'t play against Dallas
- Cold weather problem? Peyton Manning disagrees
- Colts RB Richardson: It\'s \'fair\' Brown is starting
- Pats\' Dennard sentenced to 30 days more in jail
- Report: Steelers will face more punishment if ...
- Broncos\' Fox likely to direct team from press box
- Jags win 3rd straight, hand Texans 11th straight loss
- Peterson: It\'d be cool to play in Dallas or Houston
- Suh looking to ditch his reputation as dirty player
- RG3: Sitting final four games would be \'cowardly\'