|Published:||Oct 05, 2012 2:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - Miami Dolphins cornerback Richard Marshall has been ruled out of Sunday's game at Cincinnati with a back injury, putting a further strain on the team's week secondary.
Quarterback Ryan Tannehill was added to the injury report Friday with a right thumb injury. He participated fully in practice and was listed as probable.
Nolan Carroll or R.J. Stanford will likely replace Marshall in the starting lineup. Carroll is listed as probable with an Achilles tendon injury.
The Dolphins (1-3) rank third worst in the NFL in pass defense, while the Bengals (3-1) rank eighth in passing.
Other Dolphins listed as probable include running back Reggie Bush (hip), linebacker Kevin Burnett (foot) and defensive tackle Paul Soliai (ankle). All participated fully in practice.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
- NFL to air Pro Bowl draft Jan. 22 in 3-hour show
- Four stabbed following Chargers-Broncos game
- Geno Smith on struggles: I was playing like a robot
- Bears announce Cutler will start against Browns
- Texans\' Phillips: Season \'nightmare\', players PO\'d
- Report: RG3 \'extremely angry\' about benching
- Megatron trash talks back to Ravens rookie Elam
- NFL might change to centralized replay reviews