|Published:||Aug 07, 2012 12:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 08, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - David Garrard says it's "pretty cool" to be listed as the starting quarterback on the Miami Dolphins' first depth chart of the season, though he knows the competition for the starting job isn't over.
Last year's starter, Matt Moore, says "I guess it's frustrating a little bit, but I'm not worried."
Garrard was listed on the depth chart ahead of Moore and first-round pick Ryan Tannehill on Monday.
Garrard said Tuesday he was "excited to be where I am right now and hopefully I can just continue on."
Moore says: "I'm not overly concerned that it's going to wreck my performance or wreck my play from here on out. We're just competing. Nothing has changed in practice at all. They had to have a starting point and that's how they went."
- Patriots on losing Gronkowski: We\'ve done it before
- Report: Snyder won\'t influence Skins\' QB decision
- Titans\' Munchak says job security \'not a concern\'
- Week 15 playoff scenarios: Saints win, they\'re in
- Officiating VP: Big Ben lateral would have stood
- Report: Dolphins probe likely to drag into 2014
- Week 16 flex: Bears-Eagles bumps Pats-Ravens
- Cards\' Dansby: Dolphins were disrespectful to me
- Rodgers admits pain, collarbone healing slowly
- Trestman: Cutler is Bears starter when healthy