|Published:||Jul 27, 2012 9:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 28, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
Davie, Fla. (AP) - Miami Dolphins first-round pick Ryan Tannehill was absent when the team held its first practice at training camp on Friday.
Tannehill, the eighth overall pick out of Texas A&M in the draft, remains unsigned.
Tannehill is the first QB since Dan Marino in 1983 to be drafted in the first round by Miami. He started only 19 games at quarterback for the Aggies after switching from receiver.
- Week 14 injuries: Welker leaves with concussion
- Skins eye Baylor\'s Briles if/when Shanahan fired
- Report: Gronk tears ACL
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Prater\'s 64-yard FG
- Cards fear Mathieu has torn ACL
- Shanahan wanted to quit?
- Peterson injured
- Saints regain NFC South lead, end Panthers\' streak at eight