|Published:||Jul 27, 2012 10:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 28, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed wide receiver Landon Cox and cornerback Marquese Wheaton.
The moves were announced Friday, when the team held its first training camp workout.
Cox initially entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2011. Wheaton is an undrafted free agent who played at Southern Mississippi last season.
- Seahawks QB Portis arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Skins GM on RG3\'s comeback: It\'s too early to tell
- Owner: Jets in fact-finding mode after RB\'s arrest
- Chad Johnson turns self in for probation violation
- Guns, cash stolen from home of Ravens RB Rice
- Draft likely moving to May, but no vote on it yet
- Schiano \'not against\' rookie Glennon winning job
- Manuel: Bills\' O \'easier to learn\' than Florida State\'s
- Megatron broke receiving mark with broken fingers
- SF the likely choice for Super Bowl L in Tues. vote