|Published:||Jun 12, 2012 2:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 12, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Receiver Chad Ochocinco says on his Web site that he has signed with the Miami Dolphins four days after being released by the New England Patriots.
The report was posted on OCNNReport.com hours after Ochocino had a tryout with the Dolphins, who are thin at the position and dropping a lot of passes in offseason drills.
The Dolphins declined to comment. Ochocinco is likely to join the team for this week's OTAs, which continue through Wednesday
Ochocinco, 34, is a Miami native who played for the Hurricanes. He made the Pro Bowl six times, most recently in 2009, but had only a minor role in his lone season with the Patriots, catching 15 passes for 276 yards.
- Week 14 injuries: Welker leaves with concussion
- Skins eye Baylor\'s Briles if/when Shanahan fired
- Report: Gronk tears ACL
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Prater\'s 64-yard FG
- Cards fear Mathieu has torn ACL
- Shanahan wanted to quit?
- Peterson injured
- Saints regain NFC South lead, end Panthers\' streak at eight