TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have selected Northwestern tight end Drake Dunsmore with the second of two picks the team had in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
Dunsmore was the second offensive player selected by the Bucs in the final round on Saturday. Utah State running back Michael Smith was the 212th pick overall, while Dunsmore was No. 233.
Dunsmore had 45 receptions for 522 yards and six touchdowns at Northwestern last season. He finished his college career with 143 catches for 1,567 yards and 14 TDs.
- Sign ex-Saint Hargrove
- Arrest warrant issued for Chad Johnson in Florida
- Peyton renegotiates contract for insurance clause
- O.J.\'s ex-lawyer disputes Simpson\'s \'08 testimony
- Seahawks DE Irvin docked four games over PEDs
- Jets tailback Goodson faces drug, firearm charges
- Report: Back has Pats\' Gronk mulling more surgery