|Published:||Apr 17, 2012 6:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 18, 2012 6:32 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Linebacker Gary Guyton has signed with the Miami Dolphins after spending the past four seasons with New England.
Guyton started 32 games for the Patriots and has career totals of 4 1-2 sacks, three interceptions and three fumble recoveries.
He signed with New England as an undrafted free agent in 2008. The Dolphins confirmed their deal with him Tuesday.
Veteran receiver Legedu Naanee signed a one-year contract with the Dolphins, said his agent, David Canter.
Last year with Carolina, Naanee started 10 games and had 44 catches for 467 yards, all career highs. He spent his first four NFL seasons with San Diego and has 107 career receptions.
With the departure of top target Brandon Marshall in a trade last month to the Chicago Bears, the Dolphins are still in the market for a No. 1 receiver in the draft.
- Lawyer: Gun, drugs in car were not Goodson\'s
- Owner Craft on Gronk: \'He should still be great\'
- Woodson signs one-year, $4.3M deal with Raiders
- Bills\' Mario Williams denies contemplating suicide
- Goodell on May draft: Don\'t see any other choice
- San Francisco lands Super Bowl L, LI to Houston
- Report: Seahawks waive QB Portis after arrest
- Chargers sign OT Max Starks to one-year deal
- Romo will miss OTAs after surgery on back cyst
- Lack of HGH testing leaves hole in drug program