|Published:||Oct 26, 2012 9:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Greg Smith scored 15 points, Jeremy Lin had 13, and the Houston Rockets routed the Orlando Magic 108-92 on Friday night in the final exhibition game for both teams.
Chandler Parsons and Donatas Motiejunas added 12 points apiece for the Rockets, who shot 51 percent. Carlos Delfino and Kevin Martin each scored 11 as Houston finished the exhibition season 5-2.
Reserve guard E'Twaun Moore led Orlando with 18 points and backup DeQuan Jones scored 16. The Magic got 12 points from Glen Davis and 14 rebounds from Nikola Vucevic, but struggled to find an offensive rhythm and finished the exhibition season 2-6.
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Honor Doc Rivers
- Rockets backup big man Smith could be back Sun.
- Knicks blow 23-point lead, recover in time to edge Bulls
- Still a hot mess
- Timberwolves erase 19-point deficit, rally past Sixers
- Rondo: I haven\'t talked to Melo about teaming up
- Westbrook scores 27; Thunder stay hot, defeat Grizzlies
- Warriors rally, Curry beats Mavs with clutch jumper
- Nets vet Pierce says he\'s fine coming off bench
- Duncan, Parker help Spurs make quick work of woeful Bucks