|Published:||Oct 11, 2012 10:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 12, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
BEIJING (AP) - LeBron James scored 20 points, and the Miami Heat beat the Los Angeles Clippers 94-80 on Thursday in an NBA preseason game in China.
Blake Griffin led the Clippers with 19 points and eight rebounds.
The NBA champion Heat will play the Clippers again Sunday in Shanghai.
New addition Ray Allen had 15 points off the bench for Miami, hitting four 3-pointers.
Dwyane Wade played in his first preseason game after surgery on his left knee but shot just 2 for 9, finishing with five points.
- Clippers tell Celtics they\'re out of Rivers-KG talks
- Manager: NBA asked Flo Rida not to go to Game 6
- Report: Iverson denies ex\'s kidnapping allegations
- Heat stave off elimination, force Game 7 against Spurs
- Report: McLemore out of shape in NBA workouts
- Report: Mavs will not keep their No. 13 draft pick