|Published:||Sep 05, 2012 12:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Sep 06, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) - Orlando Magic owner and Amway Inc. co-founder Rich DeVos is recuperating following what was described as a mild stroke last month.
Amway, the Michigan-based direct sales company, said Wednesday that the 86-year-old DeVos was taken Aug. 19 to Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids after having a stroke. The company says he was kept for tests and observation before being released Aug. 21.
The company says DeVos is in good condition and is recuperating at home.
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Honor Doc Rivers
- Rockets backup big man Smith could be back Sun.
- Knicks blow 23-point lead, recover in time to edge Bulls
- Still a hot mess
- Timberwolves erase 19-point deficit, rally past Sixers
- Rondo: I haven\'t talked to Melo about teaming up
- Westbrook scores 27; Thunder stay hot, defeat Grizzlies
- Warriors rally, Curry beats Mavs with clutch jumper
- Nets vet Pierce says he\'s fine coming off bench
- Duncan, Parker help Spurs make quick work of woeful Bucks