|Published:||May 18, 2012 12:05 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - The Miami Heat have dramatically juggled their lineup for Game 3 against Indiana.
Forward Shane Battier and seldom-used center Dexter Pittman were added to the starting five, joining LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Mario Chalmers.
Coach Erik Spoelstra has been forced to try new things with star power forward Chris Bosh out with an abdominal strain and likely to miss the remainder of the conference semifinal series against the Pacers.
Battier will start at small forward over struggling Udonis Haslem, and Pittman moves in for Ronny Turiaf, who started Game 2.
Before the game, Spoelstra said with Bosh out "everything is on the table."
Haslem is just 2 of 9 in the first two games. Pittman didn't play in the first two games of the series.
- Grizzlies\' Allen fined $5,000 for flopping in Game 2
- Mavs reportedly targeting Howard in free agency
- Pacers even series with tough road win over Heat
- NBA calls Mahinmi for Flagrant 1 foul on LeBron
- Celtics reportedly won\'t let Nets speak to Rivers
- Flynn Robinson, former Lakers guard, dies at 72
- Report: Vasquez to have surgery on both ankles
- Report: Cavs eyeing Hoyas\' Porter with No.1 pick
- Raptors pursuing Pacers\' Pritchard for GM opening
- Report: Dumars, Jackson at odds in coach search