|Published:||May 05, 2012 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 06, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - George Hill hit a pair of free throws with 2.2 seconds left in overtime to help the Indiana Pacers survive squandering a 19-point fourth quarter lead and beat the Orlando Magic 101-99 on Saturday to take a 3-1 series lead.
David West scored 26 points, including 12 in the third quarter and four in overtime for Indiana. Danny Granger added 21 points.
The Pacers won their third straight game and will try to close out it out Tuesday in Indianapolis.
Orlando had a final chance to tie the game in the closing seconds, but Glen Davis' jumper bounced off the side of the rim.
Jason Richardson led the Magic with 25 points and Davis added 24 points and 11 rebounds.
- Lakers PG Blake (elbow) to miss at least six weeks
- Warriors\' O\'Neal (wrist surgery) out indefintely
- Knicks\' Felton out 2-3 week with hamstring strain
- Pierce, Garnett help Nets beat Rivers\' Clippers
- Kobe leads voting for All-Star guards in West
- Aldridge (31 and 25) leads Blazers past Rockets
- Rumor: Nets, Warriors join Knicks in Lowry pursuit