|Published:||May 03, 2012 10:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 04, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Heat forward Chris Bosh may miss Game 3 of Miami's Eastern Conference first-round series in New York on Thursday after being summoned home because his wife was preparing to give birth.
The Heat were told late Wednesday that Bosh had to return home. Bosh left from New York on a private plane, and his wife, Adrienne, posted a photo on a social media account saying "hurry home."
The Heat have not ruled Bosh out for Game 3. The team will hold a morning shootaround practice at Madison Square Garden.
- Ellis hits winner, Mavs snap Blazers\' four-game win streak
- Irving breaks scoring spell, leads Cavs past Clips
- D\'Antoni says Kobe will be \'dominant player\' again
- Nets bounce Bucks for first winning streak of season
- Pacers\' Granger practicing again; nearing return?
- James, Heat dismantle Love-less Wolves
- Pacers win in San Antonio, end 11-game skid to Spurs
- Warriors end 11-game losing skid against Grizzlies
- Report: Knicks have no intentions of trading Melo