|Published:||Apr 20, 2012 12:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2012 6:31 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Miami's Dwyane Wade will play, while Chicago's Derrick Rose will rest when the Heat play the Bulls in a game with significant Eastern Conference standings implications.
Rose will sit for the 26th time in 63 games this season, including 16 of the last 19.
The Heat may be without Chris Bosh, who also missed Wednesday's game to rest some bumps and bruises. The Bulls' Luol Deng will play Thursday night, after missing Chicago's most recent two games with sore ribs.
Wade has missed 14 games this season with a variety of injuries, with Miami going 13-1 in those games. He also sat out Wednesday when Miami rolled past Toronto.
With a win Thursday, Chicago would wrap up the No. 1 seed in the East playoffs for the second straight year.
- <img width=18 height=10 src="http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/video.gif">Honor Doc Rivers
- Rockets backup big man Smith could be back Sun.
- Knicks blow 23-point lead, recover in time to edge Bulls
- Still a hot mess
- Timberwolves erase 19-point deficit, rally past Sixers
- Rondo: I haven\'t talked to Melo about teaming up
- Westbrook scores 27; Thunder stay hot, defeat Grizzlies
- Warriors rally, Curry beats Mavs with clutch jumper
- Nets vet Pierce says he\'s fine coming off bench
- Duncan, Parker help Spurs make quick work of woeful Bucks