Published: Apr 09, 2014 10:44 PM EDT
Updated: Apr 09, 2014 10:45 PM EDT

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- No one was injured from a fire inside a Golden Gate home. The home is charred and firefighters said it's unlivable. Take a look at some exlusive video into WINK News of the flames and smoke. Firefighters said twin boys admitted to causing this whole thing. They said they were home alone and playing with a lighter in the gsrage. That's when they accidentally lit a mattress on fire which quickly spread to the rest of the house.

Only WINK News was there to capture the aftermath. Family members tell us, there was some miscommunication about who would watch the kids. Both parents thoguht the other was home. Turns out the children were alone. A man who was driving by tells only WINK News, he saw the twins outside the house near the flames and rushed in to save them.

"Tere was smoke coming out of the house. There were three kids standing outside. So I turned around with my dad. and asked the kids what was going on. They weren't responding so they ran back in the house. So then we went ahead to get out of the house, pulled them out, brought them over across the street and just called the police department," said Yusel Cardenty.

The Red Cross did come out to the home Wednesday night. Family members are staying with relatives. Firefighters said at this point, no charges are expected.