Published: Mar 25, 2014 11:36 AM EDT
Updated: Mar 25, 2014 5:26 PM EDT

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- An oven explosion sent an employee at Tommy Bahama's restaurant in downtown Naples to the hospital this morning.

Fire investigators said the 30-year-old woman was working in the kitchen and tried to light the oven. Gas was accumulating in the oven, which caused the explosion.

They said the doors of the oven knocked the woman down, but she wasn't burned. She was taken to NCH Downtown with blunt trauma-related injuries to her head, chest, neck and arms.

The Naples Fire Department found at least one other gas leak in another set of ovens nearby. They were disconnected in addition to the first set. The ovens were disconnected until they can be properly inspected and fixed by repair personnel.