|Published:||Feb 27, 2014 5:05 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2014 5:05 PM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying an unknown male who allegedly stole a laptop left in an employee break room at a Fort Myers Beach store last weekend.
According to detectives, the victim stored his laptop in the employee break room at the Publilx, located at 4791 Estero Boulevard, early Sunday evening, while working his shift. At approximately 6:30 p.m., an unidentified man and woman entered the store. The man walked directly into the break room and picked up the laptop bag, containing numerous electronic devices, valued at roughly $4,600. The suspect promptly left the store, with the bag in hand, and the female left separately. While the computer and associated devices carry a hefty monetary value, most of the victim's Graduate Program work was stored on the laptop, which would be nearly impossible to replicate in a timely manner.
Anyone with information on the identities and whereabouts of the male suspect and his female companion are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns