|Published:||Feb 27, 2014 4:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2014 4:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County judge has denied a North Fort Myers couple's motion to have evidence thrown out in a child pornography case against them.
Jennifer Sparks and Alan Johnson are accused of sexual battery on a child. The couple has admitted to making child pornography.
Their phone, containing child porn, was found outside a Cape Coral Walmart by an employee.
Their attorneys asked a judge to throw out those pictures as evidence, saying police didn't have a proper search warrant. The request was denied today.
The couple plead guilty to federal charges of producing child porn last month.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed