NAPLES, Fla.- A man was electrocuted at 5128 Seahorse Avenue just after 10:00 a.m. yesterday. The person who called 911 said he was a landscaper.
According to the City of Naples Fire-Rescue Department, they arrived on the scene and found the man laying in the front yard under a large tree with no pulse, no respiration and in cardiac arrest. He had burns to his left hand/wrist and inner thighs. They said it appeared that he was trimming/pruning the tree when he came in contact with a power line.
He was defibrillated a total of four times and was transported to NCH Downtown, but was later pronounced deceased.