|Published:||Feb 25, 2014 11:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 25, 2014 11:34 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- The so-called "Bentley Bandit," Justin Durbin, pleaded no contest to grand theft in court today.
The 25-year-old was arrested in 2011, after stealing a Bentley from a Naples car dealership and taking it for a multi-state joyride.
Durbin was sentenced to seven years in prison, and was credited for time served from September 9, 2013. A petition for additional jail credit may be filed within 60 days.
He will be in court for an arraignment on another case pending against him on March 24th.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo