|Published:||Feb 22, 2014 8:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2014 10:54 AM EST|
Naples, Fla.- Today, hundreds of people are taking a step to give hope to thousands of people impacted by Multiple Sclerosis.
Walk MS started at 9 a.m. Saturday in Naples.
Proceeds from the walk benefit the more than 7,000 people living with MS in Southwest Florida.
WINK News Traffic Reporter Therese O'Shea is the emcee for the event.
Funds will be used for support and research. For more information visit, http://walkfls.nationalmssociety.org.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms