|Published:||Feb 22, 2014 9:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2014 9:22 AM EST|
NORTH PORT, Fla.- On February 21, at approximately 10:00 am, the North Port Police Department responded to the 13000 block of Tamiami Trail in reference to a deceased person.
A surveying crew located a fully decomposed body in a wooded lot which appeared to be a location used by
At this time, there is no immediate indication that foul play was involved; however, this case is and remains an active and on-going investigation.
Police say the body was a male, however, they are not able to confirm his identity due to the body being decomposed.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.