|Published:||Feb 21, 2014 4:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 22, 2014 7:30 AM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation in the 11000 block of Lee Court, off of East Terry Street.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office say the scene does not appear to be suspicious.
A spokesperson with the Sheriff's Office said they cannot speculate on anything at this time.
WINK News did see Crime Scene Units and the Medical Examiner roll out two bodies from the home.
Neighbors say they are looking for answers as to what happened inside the home. Carol Dalia says she came outside of her home around 4 O'Clock and saw a crime scene. "My gosh 10 cop cars, fire engine trucks, ambulance" says Dalia. She goes on to say she was frieghtened because she didn't know what was going on.
Dalia says the Sheriff's Office told her the neighborhood was not in any danger.
Count on WINK News to bring you details as we get them.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo