|Published:||Feb 20, 2014 8:50 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2014 12:04 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office hope surveillance photographs and video will help identify the man responsible for a convenience store robbery.
LCSO says around 12:15 Thursday morning, deputies responded to the Shell Station, located at 9951 Orange River Boulevard. Once there, deputies met with the store clerk who said a man "aggressively" approached her in the store and demanded her to give him the money in the cash register. He took an undisclosed amount of money and fled from the scene on a bike.
The suspect has a pronounced lazy eye.
If you can identify the suspect or know anything about this burglary, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Anonymous tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before