|Published:||Feb 20, 2014 4:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 20, 2014 4:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are searching for a 43-year-old who left for work on February 5 and never returned home.
On Monday at 1:50 p.m., the Lee County Sheriff's Office received a call about Ginger Zorro. The incident was reported from 18461 Mullock Creek Lane in Fort Myers.
Zorro is described as 5'7" tall, 220 pounds with brown eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, with dogs on the front, and khaki capris.
Zorro is believed to be on foot, as she does not have a vehicle.
She does not have her medications with her and her family is worried about her well-being. Zorro left behind all of her belongings and it is unlike her to not contact anyone when she is leaving town for a few days.
Anyone who knows of her whereabouts or has seen her in the past few hours is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral