|Published:||Feb 15, 2014 11:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2014 11:12 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, FL. - Red Sox Pitchers and Catchers report Saturday for Spring Training to JetBlue Park at Fenway South. A full workout will take place on Monday. Position players will report on Tuesday with the first full squad workout set for Thursday, Feb. 20th. All of the workouts are open to the public and free of charge.
The Red Sox will host a free open house to celebrate their World Series Championship on Saturday Feb. 22nd. Before the open house you can watch that morning's workouts beginning at 9am.
The Red Sox will open the Spring Training season with two college exhibition games on Thursday, Feb. 27 at 1:05 p.m. with a single-admission doubleheader game against the Northeastern University Huskies followed by a game against the Boston College Eagles.
All 2014 day games at JetBlue Park are scheduled to begin at 1:05 p.m., and all night games are scheduled at 7:05 p.m.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Woman dies after driving into pond