|Published:||Feb 14, 2014 1:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2014 3:09 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- In case you have forgotten, today is Valentine's Day. A local chocolatier is ready to help out last-minute shoppers!
The line is wrapping around the counter at Norman Love Confections, and business has been steady all day.
People were lined up at 7:00 a.m., which is a half an hour before the salon opens.
The first person in line had this to say, "Well, last year I was actually here waiting in line for about two and a half hours. So, I figured why not get here early. Just got out of work just in time for Valentine's."
The store closes at 5:30 p.m.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool
- Keys refuge will fine owners of cats found roaming
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers