|Published:||Feb 13, 2014 7:21 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2014 7:21 AM EST|
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) - The U.S. Coast Guard and Palm Beach County Fire Rescue crews are searching for a man who went missing during a swim at the Boynton Inlet.
Officials say they believe rip currents could have taken the man out to sea early Thursday morning.
The call came in to authorities at 5 a.m. Thursday.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms