|Published:||Feb 11, 2014 10:39 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2014 11:42 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The driver involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash at Gulf Coast Town Center this morning sustained only minor injuries.
The accident happened just before 9:30 a.m. near the entrance to Costco. A silver SUV rolled onto its roof, according to the San Carlos Park Fire District. The driver refused transportation to the hospital.
The crash caused minor road blockage on Gulf Center Drive.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns