|Published:||Feb 11, 2014 2:22 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2014 4:48 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- No one was injured when a condo caught fire at 305 7th Ave. S. this afternoon.
Naples firefighters and police responded to the fire at 1:30 p.m. and found smoke coming from the two-story unit.
The fire was possibly caused by a cigarette in the garbage, but the official cause will be determined by the fire marshal.
EMS arrived and checked out a patient, who refused transport or treatment.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend