|Published:||Feb 10, 2014 10:59 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2014 10:59 AM EST|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are searching for a woman who dropped off a man who wasn't breathing at a Jacksonville hospital.
The woman left the scene early Monday while personnel at UF Health Jacksonville tried to revive man. He was later pronounced dead.
Police say the woman drove up to the hospital and requested assistance for the man.
Attempts to locate the woman have been unsuccessful.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law