|Published:||Feb 10, 2014 5:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2014 5:10 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Starting at 11:00 p.m. tonight, the northbound lanes of I-75 will be closed between exit 128, Alico Road, to exit 131, Daniels Parkway.
Construction crews are doing more work on the new Airport Exchange Project.
The road will re-open again around 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders