CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Share the Blessings Ministry is a Charlotte County group consistently distributing toiletry items, hygiene items, and cleaning supplies every month. Each month, the group serves an average of 200 families, relying on donations and an all-volunteer staff.
Share the Blessings is hosting a "Sharing is Caring" toiletries drive.
From February 5 to February 18, the group will have red boxes placed at businesses throughout the community. Items collected will be given out during the nonprofit's monthly distributions.
Items needed include:
- Non-perishable foods
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Soap
- Bath Soap
- Liquid Soap
- Hand Lotion
- Hand Sanitizer Wipes
- Cotton Balls
- Cleaning Supplies
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Sanitary Pads
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Wash
- Baby Lotion/Oil
- Baby Powder
- Trash bags/storage bags
- Wrapping paper/tape
- Light bulbs
- Gift cards
The ministry is also in need of tables, shelving, plastic bins, clothes racks and cash/checks. All donations are tax deductible.
- Down To Earth, 1792-B Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, Fl 33952, 941-623-4563
- Sand Hill Healing, 24451 Sandhill Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33983, 941-235-8929
- Ivan J's Salon, 3315 Tamiami Trial, Port Charlotte, FL, 33952 (Located next to DQ on access road.)
- New Hope Chiropractic, 3440 Conway Blvd. Unit 3-B, Port Charlotte, FL 33952, 941-766-1882
- Adorable Dogs, 28540 Bermont Rd., Punta Gorda, FL 33982, 941- 637-988
- Dr Moopen, MD Offices, Punta Gorda & Port Charlotte Offices, 2400 Harbor Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL. 33952, or 603 E. Olympia Ave, Punta Gorda, FL 33950, 941-205-5864
- Wellness Essential Massage In Salon of Cultural Center, Port Charlotte Cultural Center, 2280 Aaron St., Port Charlotte, FL 33952
For more information visit sharetheblessingsministry.org.