|Published:||Feb 10, 2014 8:09 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 10, 2014 10:59 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - British Airways is going forward with plans to increase its number of flights to Orlando.
Visit Orlando and Greater Orlando Aviation Authority announced the venture this week. It will increase flights from London's Gatwick Airport and Orlando International Airport from 7 to 10 flights per week in November 2014 and March 2015.
The three flights per week increase will result in more than 7,100 additional seats.
The added flights are in addition to the previously announced 28,000-seat increase by British Airways for this upcoming summer.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend