|Published:||Feb 03, 2014 11:15 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 03, 2014 11:52 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- Residents of Le Parc Condominium on Gulf Shore Blvd. were evacuated this morning after a fire caused by construction in the building.
No one was injured and the fire was quickly extinguished.
Welding sparked the fire, and 70 residents were evacuated at the time. The residents have since been allowed back inside.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling