|Published:||Jan 30, 2014 4:46 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 31, 2014 11:09 AM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A mobile home on the 2200 block of Carlisle Lane was destroyed by fire this evening.
Fire investigators ruled the fire in North Fort Myers an accident. The trailer burst into flames after a burner on the stove caught on fire.
The homeowner told WINK News she put a pot of boiling water on the stove. When she came back to check on it, the kitchen was in flames.
All five family members made it out safe.
The home is a total loss.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool