Published: Jan 30, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Updated: Jan 31, 2014 11:09 AM EST

NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A mobile home on the 2200 block of Carlisle Lane was destroyed by fire this evening.

Fire investigators ruled the fire in North Fort Myers an accident. The trailer burst into flames after a burner on the stove caught on fire.

The homeowner told WINK News she put a pot of boiling water on the stove. When she came back to check on it, the kitchen was in flames.

All five family members made it out safe.

The home is a total loss.