|Published:||Jan 29, 2014 4:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 29, 2014 7:06 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A 16-year legal battle between residents of an East Naples mobile home park and the land owner has come to an end.
A Collier County judge today ruled the residents can buy the land.
Some of the homeowners were facing eviction. The homeowners have been battling with the park's owner for more than a decade over the right to purchase the park. Now, they'll be able to do so.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling