Published: Jan 27, 2014 6:44 PM EST
Updated: Jan 27, 2014 6:47 PM EST

FORT MYERS, Fla. - One of two firefighters injured after the roof of a burning home collapsed on them last week is now home recovering. The other remains in the hospital. 

Crime scene tape remains around the Omega Psi Phi house on Blake Street near Cranford. The home is a total loss after it went up in flames early Friday morning.

Fire Chief Ken Dobson says firefighter Shane Remy had an injury to his pelvis. He was released from the hospital Monday and will continue to recover at home.

Chief Dobson says firefighter Tony Price has been moved out of the intensive care unit and is now in a private room. Price has multiple injuries to his upper body.

Chief Dobson says those injuries are the most significant in history for the fire department. "When we have an injury at a scene like that it's even more important to really analyze and process what happened." He goes on to say, "and make sure there wasn't something that we missed or something we could have done better that we would implement that the next time."

Investigators say an electrical malfunction started the fire. 

The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity used the house as a meeting place.